Saturday, September 24, 2011

Echo Base News Reviews - CW55 Savage Oppress!


One of the most looked forward to figures in the line, we take a late night look at Savage Oppress tonight!


TCW55: Savage Oppress
Accessories:
axe, missile firing axe
Articulation: ball joint head, shoulders, elbows, knees; swivel wrists, waist, hips

Savage is one honking figure with some big honking accessories. He comes with...base line articulation, without ball joint ankles and a ball joint waist. It's slightly disappointing, but it's rather forgivable because this is only the shirtless version. If it were the full armored this would be a problem. He can stand around fine, intimidate other figures fine and look pretty awesome doing it. His skirt is soft so that he can bend his knees and go into whatever kick butt pose you choose!

His hands are sculpted with gigantic trigger fingers. I'm almost worried to give him his honking axe just because I don't want to break those dang things. Which is sad, because I shouldn't be afraid to break my toys when I play with them. The small, non action feature axe is slightly small. Almost too small, and I prefer the big axe. It comes with fun little handle bars to help him hold it better and not warp his hands half to death.

I'm surprised by his paint job: it looks great! All of my shirtless Mauls have paint smudges, but Savage looks great! He seems to be a little too bright, but it's not too bad.




Review by Chris Wermeskerch

No comments:

Post a Comment